Welcome to the Foreign Language Department!
Supervisor: Mr. Ajith Satya
Learning a language helps you to communicate with others, it is more than memorizing words and grammar rules and putting them together. It is a way to navigate your way through the Spanish-speaking world. Learning a language:
- Has a positive effect on intellectual growth.
- Enriches and enhances a child's mental development.
- Leaves students with more flexibility in thinking, greater sensitivity to language, and a better ear for listening.
- Improves a child's understanding of his/her native language.
- Gives a child the ability to communicate with people s/he would otherwise not have the chance to know.
- Opens the door to other cultures and helps a child understand and appreciate people from other countries.
- Gives a student a head start in language requirements for college.
- Increases job opportunities in many careers where knowing another language is a real asset.